Enjoy Multani Sughat at Home
Sughats / 03-Dec-2021 || 04:02 PM
Enjoy Multani Sughat at Home Following Multani Sughat Recepie…
Multani Sohan Halwa and Recipe
Multani Sohan Halwa that is traditional sweet in Pakistan. The high quality and delicious sohan halwa is available in different type of flavour such as Akhroi Halwa (single akhroi, double akhroti), Badmi Halwa, Pista Halwa, Kajo Sohan Halwa, or any other flavor of Sohan Halwa (Pista, Giri, Kajo, Zafran) you may enjoy at home the same flavor and taste. For this you have to follow the same ingredient and direction descripted below.
Ingredients you needed are:
· Milk 1 liter
· Sugar 1 cup
· Green cardamom with skin 10,12 grind
· White flour/maida 6 tablespoons
· Samak/wheat grains 2 tablespoons
· Clarified butter 2 tablespoons
· Pistachio and Almond for Garnishing
· Soak samak or whole wheat grains for 24 hours when shoots grow strain and dry grains then grind into powder form. Mix ground samak and white flour along in dry form.
· Boil milk add flour and samak stir just to mix by hand whisk, do not cook too much otherwise it could get lumpy. Afterward immediately add ½ tablespoon of lemon salt and curdle the milk, now water and milk will get separated.
· Do not mix much so that dana remains solid. Cook on medium flame, when get changed in color add 1 cup sugar and green cardamom powder.
· Let cook string spoon. Add 2 tablespoon pure clarified butter and cook until oil comes out on surface and sohan halwa form hard texture in to brown color.
· Remove and set like 1 inch thick sheet. let cool at room temperature. Cut into pieces’ garnish with pistachio and almond.
· Served in plain white plate with diamond shape cutting or square pieces.