Multani Sohan Halwa and Recipe
Multani Sohan Halwa is a famous traditional sweet in Pakistan. The high-quality and delicious Sohan halwa recipe is very simple and available in different types of flavors given below.
- Akhroi Halwa (Single & Double Akhroti)
- Badami Halwa
- Dry Fruits including (Giri, Pista, Zafran, Kajo)
You can even make this delicious and traditional food of Multan at home with the same flavor and taste. For this, you have to follow the same ingredient and direction described below.
Enjoy Multani Sughat at Home Following Multani Sughat Recipe…
Ingredients you needed are:
- Milk 1 liter
- Sugar 1 cup
- Green cardamom with skin 10,12 grind
- White flour/maida 6 tablespoons
- Samak/wheat grains 2 tablespoons
- Clarified butter 2 tablespoons
- Pistachio and Almond for Garnishing
- Soak Samak or whole wheat grains for 24 hours when shoots grow strain and dry grains then grind into powder form. Mix ground Samak and white flour along in dry form.
- Boil milk add flour and Samak stir just to mix by hand whisk, do not cook too much otherwise, it could get lumpy. Afterward, immediately add ½ tablespoon of lemon salt and curdle the milk, now water and milk will get separated.
- Do not mix much so that dana remains solid. Cook on medium flame, when get changed in color add 1 cup sugar and green cardamom powder.
- Let cook string spoon. Add 2 tablespoon pure clarified butter and cook until oil comes out on the surface and Sohan halwa form hard texture into brown color.
- Remove and set like 1-inch thick sheet. let cool at room temperature. Cut into pieces’ garnish with pistachio and almond.
- Served in a plain white plate with diamond shape cutting or square pieces.
Buy Multani Sohan Halwa In Different Flavours:
This is a complete recipe guide having (Ingredients and Directions) to make the famous food of Multan (Multani Sohan Halwa).
But If you don’t like cooking and want to save your time then you can easily get Delicious Multani Sohan Halwa with One Click from our website and explore many other Sughats of Pakistan.
To Order Visit: WWW.SUGHATS.COM or directly Click HERE
In case of any query Call: +923-111-444-921